Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kung Fu Panda's Lessons










Oogway: My friend, the panda will never fulfill his destiny, or you yours until you let go of the illusion of control.
Shifu: Illusion?
Oogway: Yes.
[Points at peach tree]
Oogway: Look at this tree, Shifu, I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time.
Shifu: But there are things we can control: I can control when the fruit will fall, I can control where to plant the seed: that is no illusion, Master!
Oogway: Ah, yes. But no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.



May Allah open our hearts to the forgiveness of ourselves and the forgiveness of others, may He give us clarity in our affairs to help us determine what we can and cannot do, and may He place in our hearts a trust upon Him that exceeds any other trust. Ameen (so be it).

No comments:

Post a Comment