Pageviews last month

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

...Ya Allah...

Bismillah Hir Rehman Nir Raheem


May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) give us sincere intentions

and understanding of real knowledge,

and may He grant us the tawfeeq to seek and implement it.


May Allah(subhana wa ta'ala) enable us to follow the Sunnah in all our beliefs and deeds.


May Allah(subhana wa ta'ala) forgive us and keep the whole muslim Ummah safe and guided and give the glory to Islam as He did in the time of our Beloved Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam


May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide us and keep us on the sirat e mustaqeem and take us unto Him as muslims...Aameen!


Ya Allah ...i have no good deeds in my ledger....I am relying on Your Mercy....I am empty handed....I only have YOU!

guide me please....and help me spread your word with proper guidance...

i made mistakes and keep making them...senseless purposeless hankerings for senseless ends ....waste of oxygen ,earth space and faculties bestowed by You,

i have wasted my life in trivial pursuits...

life kept me occupied with little things and i being petty could not rise up to the big picture...head in clouds...ignorance, the greatest folly, petty self obssessed indulgent thoughts....

Forgive me Ya Allah...


my confusions, my delusions,my despairs, through it all i have always believed in Your Mercy,

my greatest fear is the possibilty that maybe this love and reverence is not enough..but i have nothing else to offer...You have seen me Ya Allah..You know me...You have witnessed over me...

You can forgive me....You can help me...You can show me what to do...

Every now and then i fall...you always pick me up my dearest Allah

some days are alhumdulillah so good and some days...Ya Allah i have always written to You even when i barely knew how to...to this day i lack completely in expression but You dont need words...You know my implosions and my explosions...You know me...

i dont know my states, i dont know my intentions, i like to think they are pure but i just dont know...


Ya Allah i am as i am in front of You....please dont reject me...please

i am dirty and not worthy Ya Allah but i am still Yours!

You alone i worship and You alone I ask for help

Aameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen


O Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the House of Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Abraham and upon the House of Abraham; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious. O God! Bless Muhammad and the House of Muhammad as You blessed Abraham and the House of Abraham; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment